Monday, November 27, 2017

Elliptical Contest Round 11 Results and Standings

Birgit's entry included John Wayne, chocolate cake, and devil's piss.

Ericka's entry included Jennifer Garner, apple pie, and faux potatoes.

It was a closely-fought battle, but the school teacher's loose relationship with the rules cost her.
Round 11 Winner: Birgit, a.k.a the feisty Canadian



Current Standings
Ericka - 14
Birgit - 8
Tex - 8
Trish Regan - 0

In other news, Amber was in a car crash and miscarried.  On the brink of death herself, she was rushed to the ER where a dashing, young doctor saved her.  A shocking coincidence - that doctor was Ethan!  Colt was about to close the McWilliams account when he received the tragic news.  He made haste to the hospital, as his love for Amber burns brighter than a thousand stars!     

2 comments:

  1. Now, I think whatever I wrote, it went rogue with Devil’s piss. Glad I won though😈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. White "wine", which I refuse to recognize as real wine. I prefer red when I drink wine, as did Jesus.

      Delete